Sunday, June 27, 2010

A MIRACLE

i’ll love you more tomorrow than yesterday,

These overflowing emotions just wont stop,

Right now i love you so much,

That i cant put it in words,

the days you have given me accumulate,

The days have passed,the path that we walked together,

Whether our meeting is a coincidence,

Or fate,

The fact that we met..

is a miracle,

We walked closed together,

Making our eternal love tangible,

I want to always be smiling by your side,

Thank you and..AH!

I LOVE YOU,

Just arent enough,

just at least let me say I AM HAPPY,

Just having your right hand..wrapped up,

In my left hand,

made me feel your love,

We found every little happiness,

In the slow path we walked..

Our meeting is just one small thing,

In this big world,

But the fact that we met is a miracle,

Even when in days when nothing goes well,

Just being together cheered me up,

And i can forget all the bravados and loneliness,

When i am with you..

I can be myself,

Just stay with me forever,

my beloved..

When we fooled around on the way home,

That was one of our precious days too..

And when i finally got the courage to tell you how I felt,

The expression on your face was one i had never seen before,

There was a pause,and then you nodded,

Our hearts are filled with love..

We are still on our journey,

Towards the future that will hopefully continue..

For dozens of years,

Even if we loose sight,

Of tomorrow.

Just tell me that you will stay with me,

Until the last second

so that I will be smiling more tomorrow than today,

Just being with you make me feel this way,

Ten years,hundreds year,thousands of years,

let’s spend the time together,

きみをあいしてる。。<3

No comments:

Post a Comment