Saturday, July 31, 2010

being home make me felt like im having SPM once again..haha..

my sis gonna have her PMR trial tomorrow..gudluck to her n let us all pray the PMR candidates will excel..and all will get their full A’s and everybody gonna be engineer,doctor,dentist, and all those pro jobs..

took an airplane trip to kelantan yesterday..seeing the rotation of the planes fan make me felt envy towards the pilot..

I WANNA BE A PILOT SO FREAKINGG BAD!!

but..

i cant be one..well,i got no reason to abhor myself..i got quite a happy and STRESSING life now..XD

so,im taking my diploma in mechanical engineering..and hope I can survive the course n pursue it at Japan.insyaAllah.

from the mechanical engineering..i hope i still can slip in to aeronautical field..mechanical engineering have the chance to go to aeronautical..thanks to one of the sensei tat told me tis..=)

and i saw my peng2..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment